Terms of registration
- Each individual may purchase only one ticket. Tickets for F8 are for the full two-day conference and no singleday tickets are available.
- F8 tickets must be used by the original registrant and are non-transferable.
- Tickets may not be sold, bartered, auctioned, or transferred in any way and doing so may result in Facebook rendering the ticket null and void without any responsibility to Facebook.
- Attendees must be at least 15 years of age to attend F8. 15, 16 and 17 year old attendees require an adult to accompany them. In addition, Facebook will not offer chaperone tickets for 15, 16 and 17 year old attendees.
- Attendees are not permitted to bring guests to F8 or to the After party. If you have someone traveling with you, they will need to register themselves and purchase an attendee ticket.
- Photographs and/or video taken at F8 by Facebook, or others on behalf of Facebook, may include your image or likeness. You agree that Facebook may use such photographs and/or video for any purpose without compensation to you.
- All information entered into the registration form must be correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge. All information must be entered in English. Some of the information entered (such as name, company), will be displayed on the attendee badge.
- F8 badges may contain NFC, BLE, or other RFID technologies to help us serve attendees and determine participation in various sessions and activities.
- All registered attendees agree to allow Facebook to contact them regarding their registration and attendance at the event. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to allow Facebook to communicate with you via email with information regarding the event.
- Attendance at F8 is not allowed by the following: residents of embargoed countries, individuals ordinarily resident in embargoed countries, or individuals otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs.
F8 community guidelines & anti-harassment policy
We want F8 to be a respectful and safe environment where participants can be their authentic selves, so we expect all participants to treat each other with tolerance and civility.
Healthy debate is encouraged. Being disrespectful isn't.
F8 will not allow harassment or any mistreatment of others at the conference on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, age, physical appearance, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Here are a few examples of conduct that is not ok:
- Derogatory or insensitive jokes, pranks, or comments
- Slurs or epithets
- Unwelcome sexual advances or invitations
- Leering or offensive gestures, or unwelcome touching
- Ridiculing or demeaning comments
- Harassing photography or recording
- Heckling, or disrupting speakers
- Displaying or sharing images that are derogatory or sexually-oriented
- Making offensive comments about people's bodies or appearance
This is not a full list of unacceptable conduct. Use your best judgment, and be respectful.
Please feel free to intervene and politely stop bad behavior or report any concerning behavior to security, firstname.lastname@example.org or any F8 organizer.